Monday, September 15, 2008

My Students Assignment

Although now is a fasting month but student still have their class as normal and assignment to submit as due date. “I don’t care you have to submit your assignment by hook or by crook as due date” a lecturer tag line. However as a student it normal, where many problems occur and I have to be patient in facing it. If not I will easily get high blood pressure as I have to deal with 75 students just for this course. Imagine how I manage it; mean there are 75 students who have different problem. IT LOT AND MANY LIKE
THOUSAND S OF LEMON. Hehehehehehehe.
I would like to share my student of Kolej Unikop for the course of Business Communication 269 presentation. About a product that has unsatisfactory sales volume and how this student does their recommendation and presentation to increase the sale volume.
I schedule two day of presentation on Thursday and Friday by group that consist of five students in a group. First problem happen was to get the LCD, as the LCD at Academic Department is all broken down luckily I manage to borrow from the Marketing Department as I know the head of marketing. We use to come on the same day during the interview. Some more he is a guy Mr. Jamal so it easy for a girl to ask something from a guy. He is willing to lend me the LCD.
Then the presentation begins with part 4 on Thursday and part 3 on Friday. I only manage to get a several picture from the group present sorry for those who not in my blog. May be next time.



Students report and evaluation form.


I evaluate each group by the form above so it will be fair besides there was a black and white, they not simply get their mark. I can see the student effort from the presentation. Some give their 110% by make their presentation attractive, creative by being different from other, bring sample to class even provide a free sample for everyone. Show a video like interview and advertising on the product that they make on their own.







Cloth, i think all this students love to dress up.


I like the INDIE CLOTHING presentation as this group able to make audience laugh however their presentation takes a long time. Some GROUP just do a plain presentation. They act like they are smart but nothing “ zero”. BORING……………………………(Sape makan cili dia rasa pedas)

The Hell Boy group, they show some sence from Hell BOY II movie.

Sapida & the group with their product "Tempurung Kelapa"



In a presentation you have to be different from other to get a good mark.
Differentiate your group from other.
Give a specific example don’t take thing easy by assuming everyone already know.
Example. If you mention the price of your product is expensive. Please give the range of price.
Wish best of luck for student this year. PLEASE DON’T REPEAT MY PAPER AS I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU NEXT SEMESTER ON THE SAME SUBJECT.

No comments:

Post a Comment